Fire Station Tours for Groups - Guided tours of the headquarters fire station in Sequim are provided free of charge to residents as part of the District’s public education program. When scheduling your tour, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Tours are available upon request, Monday through Friday at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 4:00 PM.
- Each tour is approximately thirty minutes long.
- All tour participants must be at least four years of age.
- Each tour is limited to 25 people and we request at least one adult per five children.
- Birthday parties are welcome to view the station as part of their event. We ask that you do not hold party festivities such as cake, ice cream and gifts at the station.
- Please note the station is a working fire station and crews remain available for response during all tours. In the event a crew is called away during your visit, we will be happy to re-schedule your tour for another day.
Fire Station Tours for Individuals - For smaller groups of four people or less, you can just stop by the fire station in Sequim. If the crew is not busy, they will be happy to show you the station. The station is open to the public each day between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. No special reservation is required for individual tours.
Schedule a Tour - To schedule a tour, please use the Contact Us feature to the right. Please indicate the date and time, number and ages of participants, and group affiliation (if any).